With the release of the anime series Solo Leveling, more and more people are interested in South Korean webtoons and manhwas, but what about China? This is completely false, as acclaimed series such as Dragon Raja come from the Asian giant.
This adventure and fantasy story is taken from novels written by Jiang Nan and, after winning over the audience, it went to television in the summer of 2022 with its own donghua (anime made in China) produced by Garden Culture. Unfortunately, these series are exclusive to the Chinese market and can only be seen illegally in other countries… but Aniplex has decided to do something about it.
Dragon Raja will have its world premiere in 2024
- Aniplex, the producer of such acclaimed anime as Kimetsu no Yaiba, Naruto, SAO and Fullmetal Alchemist, has made a surprise announcement by acquiring the rights to Dragon Raja🚨🚨🚨🚨.
- For the first time in its history, this donghua will be released worldwide on platforms yet to be confirmed🌍.
- However, its Japanese title will not be Dragon Raja, but Ryuzoku: The Blazing Dawn 🤔🤔🤔.
- The series will also benefit from a new Japanese dub🎌.
- Its premiere is scheduled for April 2024, which will make it one of the highlights of the spring season📅.
- While awaiting confirmation of more details on the casting and the presence or not in the Crunchyroll catalog, Aniplex has shared a first teaser👇🏻👇🏻.